We know how important choosing the right strings and the right tension are for the best experience of your tennis racket. Therefore, we have assembled som short information about re-strining your rackets. In our webshop you can choose to restring your old or your new racket-just go to "accessories" and look under the menu "Tennis strings". From there you can choose from a wide selection of tennis strings. The string and the stringing-job is included in the price.
Good to know abou strininging your racket
- The more power you want - the looser you should string!
- The more control you want – The higher tension you should string!
- If you play with low spin - increase the tension a bit
- If you want much topspin - string with a lower tension
- Are you a "hardhitter" - increase the tension for more control
- Are you hitting the ball with low power – lower the strining tension because it will help you to gain power
- Do you have pain in your arm - lower your tension
Guiding about strining tension in kg
- Very high tension = 30 kg
- Medium tension = 26 kg
- Very low tenison = 20 kg
Thomas Wallén and the former Davis Cup player Kjell Johansson founded Tennisshopen 1976. Since then, only tennis pros and Padel pros with extensive knowledge has transformed Tennisshopen to what it is today. Today former top-10 player in the world Magnus Gustafsson and Bjorn Rehnquist former Australien Open champion for juniors are running the Tennis Shop. We provide the best knowledge and customers support for tennisplayers and padelplayers. Tennisshopen is providing and selling tennis rackets, padel rackets, tennis shoes, padel shoes, tennis wear, padel wear, tennis bags, padel bags, tennisballs, padelballs and more for all tennisplayers and padelplayers.
Serving you with passion since 1976!
Sundays and holidays: Closed
412 52 Göteborg
Phone: +46 (0)31-168100