We know how important choosing the right strings and the right tension are for the best experience of your tennis racket. Therefore, we have assembled som short information about re-strining your rackets. In our webshop you can choose to restring your old or your new racket-just go to "accessories" and look under the menu "Tennis strings". From there you can choose from a wide selection of tennis strings. The string and the stringing-job is included in the price.
Good to know abou strininging your racket
- The more power you want - the looser you should string!
- The more control you want – The higher tension you should string!
- If you play with low spin - increase the tension a bit
- If you want much topspin - string with a lower tension
- Are you a "hardhitter" - increase the tension for more control
- Are you hitting the ball with low power – lower the strining tension because it will help you to gain power
- Do you have pain in your arm - lower your tension
Guiding about strining tension in kg
- Very high tension = 30 kg
- Medium tension = 26 kg
- Very low tenison = 20 kg